- Last Monday, I asked Bading, my boyfriend to watch Heneral Luna. The meeting time was before 4 p.m. I didn’t have sleep that day but I managed to go out on time. I was wearing my new jersey shirt but when I heard the rain pouring, I changed to jacket, skinny pants and my bulky SB Nike. My so called, when-it-rains-heavily-starting-pack.
- He waited for me after shift. Take note, I work on a graveyard shift. My out was 5 a.m. and he was in 7-eleven outside our building at 4 a.m. I know, I was lucky to have this guy.
- Last time, our manager treated us in eat-all-you-can in Eastwood, I also got a certificate for being a top agent for the month of July.
- Whenever I come home early in the morning, I always notice this little cat sleeping on our old motorcycle. Such a cutie, I wanna pet her but she’s our neighbor’s.
- We all know that even girls have a lot of clothes, we always say that we don’t have something to wear anymore. And I felt it that moment. So I DIY-ed my huge Wrangler polo that I bought from the thrift store. And I nailed it!
- My boyfriend and I hung out in U.P., I missed that! I was goofing around and he was busy playing NBA on his phone.