I was about to post this yesterday but I haven’t had any idea how to finish it. I just had a list of 3 out of 10, haha. I kept on writing the list of how I manage myself to be happy despite of hindrances instead of a list of the things that made me happy and I should thank for. Let me try it again, this time, maybe list of 5?
- Even my parents and I have arguments most of the time at the end of the day, I always realize how lucky I am to have them as my parents. Aaaawwww. Haha! No, but seriously, I’d heard a lot of complaints from other people or excuse me, from my friends as well about their parents. Don’t get me wrong, I just usually tell complaints to my friends too but that just how busy my parents are. That’s it. It’s just they’re giving us the best what they got. Basta, I’m so lucky. I don’t want this to be too dramatic. Haha.
- I have a love-and-hate relationship with my day job. I always think that I got the worst job on earth ever. If you don’t know my job. I’m working as bank associate and a relationship manager thru phone. Our main customers are Americans or those people who live in states, and yes, EST. Huhu. That’s why I really hate my job. I have to adjust my sleeping routine and my whole life to work my ass off. But then, when I’m thinking about it, I can buy whatever I want, I can experience the things that I couldn’t when I was a student or I had my own business. I can also support my family or even just pay the bills. And even I get lazy at times to go to work, I’d gotten a chance to have a conversation with an old folk or those friendly customers, those convos made my day already. It’s like you have new friends. I can talk with different people that have different cultures around the globe. The compliment coming from them that I don’t sound foreign or don’t have thick accent. I had a chance to talk to Americans, Koreans, German, English, Mumbai, Italians, Mexican, Russians, Spaniards, Aussie, Japanese and Chinese. That’s wow. You know what I mean? It’s like I already traveled around the globe.
- Since I chose to work my ass off instead of being stucked in the 4 corners of the room to study limited stuff written on books, and there are only 2 of my sisters still learning or mastering things from the book, I mean studying, Mom decided to pursue her Masteral. I believed that she consulted one of my sisters if it’s okay. Of course, it was. Its her dream, how could we say no?
- Just now, I’m not really sure if this should be posted here but it made me happy! My father just arrived, he’s complaining about his arm, I thought he got an injury or accident, he brought my mother to school but then, he got a tattoo! It made me happy ’cause last time I remember he didn’t want us to have a tattoo. Even just a hena. Me, as a stubborn child, I always made hena back then. I was planning to have a real one but since he didn’t want to, iyak na lang. Haha. But then, since he got one, wohooooo!
- Of course this wouldn’t complete without my lovey-love, let’s be real here, there’s no perfect relationship. Even we’ve been together for almost 8 years, we still argue and fight until now. But the best thing about this guy that he never gives up. I still feel butterflies in my tummy. He never fails to make me laugh even I’m in the baddest mood. let me agree, maybe yes, I’m pretty lucky with the people I have.
They said that happier people are the sadder people. I can say that I belong to the happy group that can be sad as well. I think that it just means, when they’re happy, they the happiest ones, but when they’re sad, they’re the saddest ones. You know what I mean? Anyway, we couldn’t say that we’re happy if we never experienced sadness. I always say to my friends that mind over matter.